Academy Square is a complex of buildings from the 1940s that have been converted to condos. This is a lovely little complex that takes up a city block in North Downtown. It is an ideal spot for those willing to give up the modern features of newer buildings for a bit of a price break and a less dense environment.
The Aegis at the Academy project will come in two phases, the first of which is likely to break ground in the first half of 2020. This first phase of the project will not have a severe impact on the Academy Square development, but will add some increased pedestrian traffic but not likely much vehicular traffic since the current use of the property is parking. The phase two portion will have some visual impact as it will likely cast a shadow in the winter time that effects the amount of light reaching the Academy Square block.
Units listed for sale:
- Unit B, Upper, 1 bed, 1 bath, 517 SF, MLS#19550605, $179,900 SOLD
- Unit C, ground level, 1 bed, 1 bath, 517 SF, MLS#19693574, $182,000 SOLD
- Unit C, ground level, 1 bed, 1 bath, 517 SF, MLS#18276363 $182,500 SOLD
- Unit 308 C, ground level, 1 bed, 1 bath, 517 SF, MLS#19693574 $189,000
- Unit 306 A, ground level, 2, beds, 1 bath, 650 SF, MLS#19490157 $219,900 SOLD
- Unit 304 C, ground level, 1 bed, 1 bath, 517 SF MLS#19157155 $206,000 SOLD
If you would like additional information or insight on these or other properties please call or text Rod at 360-737-4600, email: firstname.lastname@example.org