Heritage Place was one of the very first residential redevelopment projects when Mayor Pollard and the city council got started with urban renewal in the mid-1990s. This is a two building complex covering two city blocks that front the north side of Esther Short Park. The building features some ground level retail and restaurants as well as secure underground parking for residents. All units are above street level.
This location is ideal for those who like to hang out at the endless stream of events in the Park from Thursday night concerts, Farmers Market, and several large events every year. Esther Short Park is your front yard.
According to city records, Block Ten across Columbia Street to the east will be a new high-rise residential building that will feature a full size super market on the ground level. That addition would make Heritage Place Condos about as walk-able as possible.
*Updated 11/4/2019, Holland Partner Group submitted scaled back plans for Block Ten as far as the height is concerned. However the net effect on Heritage place is the same. The Block will have a 7 story residential tower facing Columbia Street, that will effect views to the east from Heritage Place. The 11 story office tower facing Washington Street was shortened to 6 stories and should be roughly the same height as the 7 story residential tower.
*Updated 8-19-2019, additional details regarding Block Ten, the building will cover the entire block but will have two separate towers that rise above the 3rd or 4th floor, these will be the 11 story office tower and a 7 story residential tower. This will effect east facing views at Heritage. The grocery store will likely appear elsewhere downtown.
Units listed for sale:
- Unit 310W, 1 bed, 1 bath, 619 SF, faces north, MLS#19339229 $275,000 SOLD
- Unit 304W, 2 beds, 2 baths, 942 SF, faces east, MLS#18413372 $395,000
- Unit 206W, 2 beds, 2 baths, 924 SF, faces north, MLS#18644516 $373,000 SOLD
- Unit 307, 1 bed, 1 bath, 621 SF, faces courtyard, MLS#19526186 $281,000 SOLD
- Unit 209, 1 bed, 1 bath, 621 SF, faces courtyard, MLS#19538505 $295,000 SOLD
- Unit 405, 2 beds, 2 baths, 1011 SF, faces courtyard, MLS#19178067 $369,000 SOLD
- Unit 211, 2 beds, 2 baths, 1011 SF, MLS#19435767 $379,000 SOLD
- Unit 224W, 2 beds, 2 baths, 1011 SF, MLS#19372572 $469,000 PEN
- Unit 322, 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1663 SF, faces park, MLS#19601176 $665,000 PEN
If you would like additional information or insight on these or other properties please call or text Rod at 360-737-4600, email: email@example.com