The bottom of this page contains a local MLS link to all the active, pending, and recently sold (last 30 days) urban condo units in Vancouver presented on this site. Linked listings will refresh in real time. Each unit will have a full suite of photos and a detailed description of the property. This link is provided by Rod Sager, Broker, Realtor®. Rod is a member of the RMLS and a licensed real estate broker at Weichert Realtors® – EquityNW.
Notes about the charts showing listing info on each community page. MLS status will report active, bump(able buyer), pending, and sold. Due to limitations in my tracking system properties that are withdrawn temporarily or cancelled will show up as “sold” but instead of a price in the price column the word “withdrawn” or “cancelled” will appear. Definitions of status are below.
- Active: Listing is available for offers and showings under conditions set by seller.
- Bump: This is a bumpable buyer, that means seller has accepted an offer but the offer has a sale contingency, requiring the sale of another home, and thus a non-contingent offer could bump them out. Usually means showings still available.
- Pen: Pending sale. This indicated that there is an accepted offer and the transaction is in process to close. Typically no showings available during this status.
- Sold: The home has been sold and closed. No showings, offers or any other activity available.
- Withdrawn: The seller has temporarily withdrawn the listing. No showings, but possibly offers may be entertained. Listing agent is still in contract with seller.
- Cancelled: The seller has cancelled the listing, it is no longer under contract by an agent and is effectively off the market. Unit may reappear as listed by another agent later.